Senior Software Engineer
Kloudless’ mission is to make it easy for companies to integrate their products with software applications. From Dropbox and Salesforce to Slack and Google Apps, our unified APIs enable companies to connect their products to business stacks quickly, saving them valuable time and effort.
We’re looking to hire engineers at our Taipei office. You will be expected to work independently within a small team of cross-functional engineers. We are looking for candidates who can take the initiative on application architecture, development, and product roadmap.
About the Role
Please note, this team is hiring across Software Engineer, Sr. Software Engineer, and Staff Engineer levels and all candidates are individually assessed and appropriately leveled based upon their skills and experience.
- Work with a variety of technologies to build the best experience around the leading API integration platform.
- Keep yourself and others accountable to coding standards and best practices such as DRY and KISS principles.
- Make smart decisions from design and architecture all the way to implementation, testing, and release.
- Own your part of the stack and make a positive contribution to the rest.
- 5+ years of server-side software development experience, preferably highly scalable distributed systems
- Excellent Unix/Linux experience and programming experience with C/C++, go, java and scripting: python, ruby, shell
- Understanding of IPC mechanisms and previous experience working with: TCP/IP, Kafka, zmq, grpc, zookeeper
- Experience in REST API design and scaling web services
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- An entrepreneurial mindset. Eager to join a dynamic, fast-paced, startup environment, and take the initiative building the Kloudless platform.
- Confident in coming up with innovative solutions, and challenging the status quo. Can make quick decisions based on a variety of business or product demands.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree required, MS strongly preferred.
- Competitive compensation and stock option plan
- Benefits package including health insurance
- Flexible paid time off and work from home policies
- Free snacks, lunches, dinners, and team outings
- Work in a modern office in the Xinyi District, just one block from Taipei 101!
- Gym/wellness reimbursement
At Kloudless, we believe that every SaaS application should easily connect to each other. Like an application network. However, it’s too costly for product teams to deal with hundreds of different APIs and build bespoke integrations that make this possible. Kloudless abstracts away the differences between hundreds of APIs to offer simple Unified API interfaces for product teams to build integrations to services like Salesforce, Box, Dropbox, G Suite, Slack and more. This way, our customers can focus on building amazing products, leaving the mess of sorting through and maintaining hundreds of APIs to us.
Kloudless is backed by top tier investors including Aspect Ventures, Alibaba, Vivek Ranadive (Founder of TIBCO), David Sacks (Founder of PayPal, Yammer), and Tim Draper (investor in Box, Tesla, SpaceX). We are also a member of the Heavybit Industries, a community of developer-focused companies, founders, investors, and advisors.