Technical Product Manager
Kloudless is a Taiwan startup that offers a SaaS API integration platform that makes it easy for software developers to build SaaS integration into their own products. Kloudless is trusted by over 25,000 developers in companies like Autodesk, GE Digital, Comcast, and Proofpoint. The company raised over $8M USD from investors like Alibaba Taiwan Entrepreneurs Fund, Tim Draper (DFJ, Draper University), David Sacks (PayPal, Yammer), and Vivek Ranadive (TIBCO, Sacramento Kings). Kloudless was recently acquired by Netskope.
Netskope is a US-headquartered, pre-IPO security software company that has raised over $740M USD from leading venture capitalists like Sequoia Capital, Accel, and Lightspeed Venture Partners. The company has over 1200 employees in offices around the world and counts over 25% of the Fortune 100 companies as its customers.
We are looking for product managers with a technical background with experience working with SaaS/IaaS APIs and ideally have a strong understanding of SaaS/IaaS security needs. You will be expected to work independently and cross-functionally.
- Be an expert and resources to the team on IaaS and/or SaaS application APIs and use cases.
- Build product requirements by mapping use cases to API functionality and required data.
- Work closely with 3rd party SaaS apps to stay current with and potentially influence their roadmaps.
- Collaborate with engineering to drive technical decisions, estimate work efforts, define milestones with dependency teams.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues related to SaaS app platform APIs that may impair or help the team’s ability to meet its goals.
- 3-5 years of product management experience with a technical B2B product.
- Experience with HTTP APIs, web services, and web application development.
- Deep understanding of Cloud Infrastructure (IaaS) and/or SaaS applications and their security use cases is very desirable.
- Strong grasp of product research requirements and the product and software development lifecycles
- Excellent communication skills to articulate product to technical/non-technical audience
- Experience in the SaaS/cloud security software industry.
- Competitive compensation and stock option plan
- Flexible paid time off and work from home policies
- Free snacks, lunches, dinners, and team outings
- Large office in the Xinyi District, just one block from Taipei 101
- Gym/wellness reimbursement